Wyatt Sling Chair
The Wyatt Sling Chair marries high-design with honest, raw materials to showcase an
original design that’s engineered for comfort. Suspended over an ergonomic black metal frame with contrasting solid wood arm rests, the vegetable-tanned leather sling creates a sculptural shape that is infinitely inviting. Using age-old techniques and chemical-free, eco-friendly dyes, the tanning process results in a soft leather that cradles the body. Over time, the sling will darken and develop a distinctive, natural patina that adds to this chair’s singular charm. A versatile statement-maker, Wyatt is destined to be a household or workplace classic.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- 100% vegetable tanned belt-leather sling.
- Tanned leather will gradually darken from a light tan to rich caramel over a period
of 6-12 months and the rate of change will vary with exposure to sunlight.
- Tanned leather will change colour in areas that are exposed to water or oil from
hands. This is normal and over time will contribute to a rich patina that makes the
- Leather sling will soften over time with use.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and
colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another,
making each leather product unique.
- Tubular, powder-coated steel frame construction.
- Felt pads on feet to prevent floor damage.
- Solid wood arms are 100% FSC ® Certified Ash, in support of responsible forest
management (FSC ® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make
each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
28" W x 29.5" D x 30.5" H, seat height of 13.5", arm height of 22", seat depth of 15.5"
We Also Recommend