The Wallace Chair is a modern reinterpretation of the classic English Chesterfield design. The channel-stitched leather upholstery on the seat, back, and arms creates a surface that is both visually striking and remarkably comfortable. Piping details, sloping armrests and an angular wooden base add sculptural, contemporary flair, while luxurious channeled padding make it perfect for lounging. Available in three vintage leathers, chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time. Matches perfectly with the Wallace Sofa.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Piping along back and seat cushions.
- Sled-style wood base with a walnut stain finish.
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
34" W x 34.5" D x 28" H, seat height of 16" and arm height of 24", seating depth of 22.5"
We Also Recommend