Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss is a mid-century styled chair that features a solid, natural Ash frame and finger joint detailing on the arms. At home in both modern and traditional spaces, this chair brings an appealing, laid-back style to any space. Available in fabric or Vegan AppleSkin Leather, a bio-based upholstery material that offers a quality, eco-friendly alternative to leather.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron -wrapped to maintain a structured shape.
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms.
- Available in the award-winning, eco-friendly Vegan AppleSkin Leather.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
26.5" W x 31" D x 30" H, seat height of 17" and arm height of 22", seating depth of 17"
We Also Recommend