The Silverlake Upholstery Collection is a Scandinavian-inspired seating design that strikes an elegant balance between minimalist styling and a casual, inviting feel. The design features a slender tuxedo frame, and plush cushions filled with our eco-friendly, signature PET fill. Subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlake, laid-back modern aesthetic. The collection is a restful haven for any busy home, office or lobby. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Silverlake uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 236 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Silverlake Ottoman built.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand-alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a small-scale loft bi-sectional, a right or left-facing sectional, a right or left-facing XL sectional and a U-shaped sectional.
- Ottoman can be added to any Silverlake sofa or sectional configuration for added seating or as a footrest.
- Cushion is crafted with crafted with high resiliency medium density foam and contains an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 236 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Ottoman includes concealed connector to securely join it to a Silverlake sofa or sectional.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Legs are made from black powder-coated flat bar steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Light assembly required.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
37.5" W x 37.5" D x 16" H
We Also Recommend