Podium 5 Piece Corner Sectional
The Podium Modular Collection is an adaptable seating system that brings modern elegance and luxurious comfort to any space. The Podium features seven core components (Right Arm, Left Arm, Armless, Corner, Ottoman, Left Lounge and Right Lounge) that can be arranged in unlimited configurations to suit any vision or layout. Components can then be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to your evolving lifestyle. Each component showcases a relaxed silhouette inspired by 1970’s Modernism: a low and deep sit created by plush seat and back cushions (filled with eco-friendly synthetic down derived from recycled water bottles), and an attractive, subtly angled, chamfered base. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. By Gus* Modern.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency, medium density foam and use our eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- PET fill is evenly distributed throughout sewn interior pockets, which provide maximum comfort while maintaining overall cushion shape.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Each component includes concealed buckle connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa formation.
- Plastic bumpers on base to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
104" W x 104" L x 31" H, seat height of 16" and arm height of 24", seating depth of 24"
We Also Recommend