Nexus Modular 2 Piece Sofa
The Nexus Modular Collection consists of three seating components (Armless Chair, Corner and Ottoman) which can be combined in a myriad of ways to create a sofa or sectional that is custom-designed for your space. With a low-profile silhouette, and chunky, piped-edge details, the Nexus balances clean-lined Minimalism with a relaxed, bohemian vibe. The beauty of this simple, modular system is that components can be easily reconfigured or arranged separately, which allows the design to adapt to different interior layouts. The kiln-dried hardwood frame and block feet are constructed from FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. Nexus uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 543 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Nexus 2 PC Sofa built.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Seat and inside back of each component is upholstered in a quilted fabric, while the side panels are plain.
- Chunky, piped-edge details add to the relaxed feel.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 630 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Wood block feet are FSC®-Certified Ash in a black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all feet to prevent floor damage.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa configuration.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
78" W x 39" D x 28" H, seat height of 15", seat depth of 27.5"
We Also Recommend