The Japanese word "neru" means "to sleep or lie down”. Our Neru Sofabed was designed with this in mind - prioritizing both comfort and style to create a sofa that has you covered 24/7. During the day, feather-filled back cushions and integrated bolsters create a cozy place for power naps or lounging. At night, a simple, origami-like fold-out function reveals a queen-size bed to welcome overnight guests. French-seam detailing on the slender arms adds elegance and style.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Converts to a queen size bed.
- Bed recommended for occasional use only.
- Easy-pull fabric handles are concealed on the backside of seat cushions to allow simple conversion between sofa and bed.
- Features French seams on slender arms.
- Reversible back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped in a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Seat cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam with Dacron layered on top.
- Integrated bolsters contain a sterilized feather and poly mix filling.
- Features a removable, pre-shrunk, machine-washable cotton top sheet which fastens securely to the bed.
- Solid wood block feet with a black finish.
- Felt pads on the bottom of the feet to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
85" W x 36" D x 34" H, seat height of 17" and seating depth of 25", arm height of 26"
We Also Recommend