Lecture Counter Stool
The Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. It features a one- piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Stool combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
19" W x 19.5" D x 32.5" H, seat height of 24.5"
We Also Recommend