Lecture Dining Chair
The Lecture Dining Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers. The Lecture Dining Chair combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
18.5" W x 20.5" D x 30" H, seat height of 18"
We Also Recommend