The Highline Sofa pairs elegant proportions with industrial details and eco-friendly
materials to create a design that will elevate any room. Gracefully curved arms, a
slimline frame, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions all contrast
architectural legs to conjure an aesthetic which is both timeless and contemporary. The
back cushions use our signature, eco-friendly synthetic-down - a material that is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans. The sofa frame is constructed with durable, kiln-dried FSC ® -Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Reversible back cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from
591 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam
covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Piped seam detailing on arms and back.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Durable inner frame constructed with steel and kiln-dried, 100% FSC© Certified
hardwood, in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to comply with California Prop Phase 2 standards.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
86" W x 36" D x 34" H, seat height of 18.5", arm height of 28.5", seat depth of 21.5"
We Also Recommend