The Margot Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look which is both timeless and contemporary. Every sofa includes two sets of four cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style. The back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Margot uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 567 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Margot Sofa built.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Includes two sets of four legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 567 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions.
- Dacron -wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Margot chair.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
83" L x 35" W x 34" H, seat height of 18" and arm height of 27.5", seating depth of 21"
We Also Recommend