The Margot Chair epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions to construct a look both contemporary and timeless. An extra wide seat makes it perfect for extended lounging with a good book. The Margot Chair includes two sets of four cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass, or black finish to suit your style. The frame is constructed with kiln dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. Margot uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 283 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Margot Chair built.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Chair width is slightly wider than the standard for added comfort.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 283 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions for a structured look.
- Includes two sets of four legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
38" L x 35" W x 34" H, seat height of 18" and arm height of 28", seating depth of 24"
We Also Recommend