The Logan Sofa balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. The Logan Sofa includes two sets of four cylindrical legs, allowing you to choose between a Stainless Steel, or Walnut Wood finish to suit your style. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Logan uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 709 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Logan Sofa we build.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Dacron wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 709 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Includes two sets of four legs (one set Stainless Steel, one set Walnut).
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame, (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Logan Bi-Sectional.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Please inquire for fabric and finish options.
31" H x 84" W x 36" D, seat height 19", seat depth 21", arm height 24"
We Also Recommend