The Atwood Lounge is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat and back, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Atwood sofa to create the Atwood Bi-sectional. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Atwood chair, sofa and bi-sectional.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat and back.
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried, FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Atwood series, the Lounge matches perfectly with the Atwood chair, sofa and bi-sectional.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
47" L x 29.5" W x 27" H, seat height of 17", seating depth of 23.5"
We Also Recommend