The Atwood Chair is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which all lend to a clean, sophisticated look. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. Made with FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Atwood series, the chair matches perfectly with the Atwood sofa, lounge and bi-sectional.
Please note all Gus* Modern products are subject to an 8% shipping fee, and are not eligible for free shipping.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Atwood series, the Chair matches perfectly with the Atwood sofa, lounge and bi-sectional.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Samples of fabric and finish options are available upon request.
35" L x 34" W x 27" H, seat height of 17", seating depth of 22"
We Also Recommend